Rogers together with Shaw

Kropf
Grasshopper

Why will the new "Rogers together with Shaw" not honor the promises made by "Shaw" on future billing.

My daughter is hearing impaired and when Shaw could not provide closed caption, due to hardware issues, they made it right by providing us the hardware which allowed for closed caption to work as expected. Now when time to renew these promises are forgotten and I am forced to rent all new equipment when the issue was deemed by "Shaw" that it was never going to be resolved and I had no choice but to use the new equipment. 

This has all been documented with the Shaw Customer Care team, but now I am told this information can not be located, or is no longer available.

I just hope this issue can be resolved.

4 Replies

I'd ask to speak with a supervisor, and to also file your...

Zeph
Grasshopper

I'd ask to speak with a supervisor, and to also file your concern through the links I've provided below. Your concern is completely valid, and an absolute must that it gets resolved. I will suggest that the new equipment would best benefit your situation in this case as it's been designed to address various mobility issues, hearing impairment included.

Accessibility Solutions and Options | Rogers Together With Shaw

Contact Resolution - Enhanced Customer Feedback | Shaw

0 Kudos

I have the same isue with Rogers raising my Gig Internet...

winterpeg
Grasshopper

I have the same isue with Rogers raising my Gig Internet Value plan before it expires. Just got my October bill and Shaw(now called Roogers) gave me notice that they are raising my Value Plan Gig Internet by $4 a month even though, I thought that the reason for the value plan was to freeze my rates for 24 months! Also, my TV plan, small is going up $3 a month.  I just moved both of my mobile phones to another carrier due to better rates, so I guess it's time look to move everything to another carrier. This so-called merger is not going well. Have a great day everyone and check your October bills, if you have GIg speed Internet.

0 Kudos

sorry but this last statement is not correct.  Please rea...

g-idk
Master

sorry but this last statement is not correct.  Please read your invoice again 

0 Kudos

-- you posted exactly the same content to another thread...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@winterpeg -- you posted exactly the same content to another thread on this forum, and I responded there.

In summary, please read the fine print on the invoice: if you have a two-year Value Plan, your Internet rate will not change until the contract ends.

If you are paying "month-by-month", without a Value Plan, the start date for the new rate is listed.

0 Kudos