Improve your experience with us by downloading our Apps. Here is a look at our legacy Shaw apps that can be used to enhance your services.

Official Shaw Apps

Whether you are looking to access your bill or looking to manage your home WiFi, you can use official apps to make everything easier, including:

App About

MyShaw.png

My Shaw App

The My Shaw App is a convenient way to chat with support, pay your bills, and manage your Shaw products. With the My Shaw App, you have access to all your Shaw account information. The My Shaw app is an easy and secure way to manage your account from anywhere and to manage your family’s data worry-free. Download here:

App Store

Google Play

Ignite Home Connect.png

Ignite HomeConnect App

Ignite HomeConnect is a digital dashboard to manage your home WiFi network and connected home. You can self-install and set up your WiFi environment in minutes, find your WiFi password, know who's online, and troubleshoot issues.

You’re in control with Ignite HomeConnect (Shaw). Easily manage your home WiFi and connected devices from anywhere, at any time. Download here:

App Store

Google Play

Ignite TV.png

Ignite TV App

Available to anyone that is subscribed to Shaw's TV service, with the Ignite TV App you can watch TV anywhere in Canada, at any time.

• Livestream most channels
  • On Demand

Watch Ignite TV on the go! Download here:

App Store

Google Play

Shaw gateway app.png Shaw Go Gateway App

The Shaw Go Gateway App allows you to navigate your Gateway's TV listings page, set individual and series recordings, initiate playback on your portal, and search for programs based on keywords and categories. 

Available for anyone with the Gateway HDPVR Whole home system.

App Store

Google Play

Shaw Go wifi app.png Shaw Go WiFi Finder App

As a Shaw Internet customer, you can access Rogers WiFi Hotspots — a network of over 100,000 Rogers WiFi Hotspots across Western Canada. The Shaw Go WiFi Finder App for iOS and Android devices will help you find hotspots and share your favourite locations with friends.

App Store

Google Play

Labels (1)
TALK TO US
We're here to help