Cannot Access using BlueCurve

lanzarote
Grasshopper

Hmm, 3 hours so far with Shaw 'help' and no further ahead (that does not include wait time!)

I try to watch a program on my iphone or Mac or Asus laptop using BlueCurve and all I can get is "Connection error TVAPP 00200", I have tried different browsers and computers (PC and Mac) nothing changes.

I have 23 mbps download and can stream anything else without a problem, the problem is solely with Shaw.

Diag 1.jpgDiag 2.jpgIn an effort to trace the problem I uninstalled a VPN I had, didn't make any difference, I checked to make sure my devices countries were set to Canada, they were, I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Labels (1)
7 Replies

Do you get this error with the BlueCurve app on your iPho...

rstra
Grand Master

Do you get this error with the BlueCurve app on your iPhone, have you tried using different browsers on your Mac and PC?

I get the same thing since yesterday when I upgraded to a...

Shoskins
Grasshopper

I get the same thing since yesterday when I upgraded to an iPhone 11, the app worked on my iPhone 6, is this an iOS problem maybe? 

0 Kudos

Had this same problem for months. Shaw was useless so I t...

Redy
Grasshopper

Had this same problem for months. Shaw was useless so I took my iPad to Apple and they did a diagnostic check on it and said they could not help because it was a third party app. Got home and tried and now it works. 

0 Kudos

Forgot to mention you have to delete the VPN as it stops...

Redy
Grasshopper

Forgot to mention you have to delete the VPN as it stops you iPad from working and you will get the apptv00200 error.. Good Luck. 

I solved my problem:  found out that the Telus Mobility H...

lanzarote
Grasshopper

I solved my problem:  found out that the Telus Mobility Hub that my internet is provided through blocks Shaw for some peculiar reason; I have't followed up to find out why, but know it is certainly the cause as BlueCurve works fine from other wifi sources.

0 Kudos

Yes. I have. My iPhone my iPad and my husbands iPad. Even...

Judy5489
Grasshopper

Yes. I have. My iPhone my iPad and my husbands iPad. Even tried the phone on data instead of inernet

0 Kudos

I had the same error and have been trying for hours as we...

korywilson971
Grasshopper

I had the same error and have been trying for hours as well.  I finally figured it out…Yipee!!  The answer is your security, if you have a VPN or Norton 360 you will need to turn off the VPN and/or a setting in your security.  After I tried that ….I now can finally watch.  I hope this helps!

That was the TVAPP-00200 error I had…..now fixed

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help