Passwords and Chat with live agent.

barsim
Grasshopper

Recently updated my Webmail password that used to be common with my My Shaw ID, seemingly No more.

If I try the new updated PW for my account/ID always been rejected, when the old PW used, it's been accepted but rejected for the webmail.

How do I access the Chat service with Edge or Google, much better than phone contact?

Thank you

Labels (1)
3 Replies

Go to Shaw.ca, scroll to the bottom, select Live Chat fro...

Spatch
Grasshopper

Go to Shaw.ca, scroll to the bottom, select Live Chat from the Contact Us pull down menu.  When you get the virtual assistant, just type “agent”.  I haven’t called Shaw in years.  Much faster to connect through live chat.  I’ve never waited more than a few minutes to get connected with an agent.  Good luck.

-- your E-mail ID and your My Shaw services can have diff...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@barsim -- your E-mail ID and your My Shaw services can have different passwords. Each Shaw account is allowed to have multiple E-mail IDs: you & spouse & mother-in-law & child #1 & child #2.

So, logon to the My Shaw Portal, and change the E-mail password for one of your IDs.

> How do I access the Chat service >

Start at www,shaw.ca/chat.

0 Kudos

The trouble is it doesn't allow me to do so. If I change...

barsim
Grasshopper

The trouble is it doesn't allow me to do so.

If I change my Shaw ID PW automatically changes my Webmail's, and if I change my Webmail PW it changes my Shaw ID PW then it rejects me, so there is my headache.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help