cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Getting fed up with tv comment

wynford
Grasshopper

I am getting very fed up with the way tv is going the past few years. They have commercials, which i understand, but for quite a while now, the channels have, what i call banner ads commercials which take up about 1/4 to 1/3 of the screen ruining what's on the screen... i, personally don't think these banners ads should be allowed. If they need more money, charge more for regular commercials and do away with these banner ones

Also, a lot of tv shows i used to watch on regular CTV are no longer there, they have been moved to CTV specialty channels which cost $6.00 each, what a rip off.... WHY CTV WHY???

I'm a senior with limited income and tv and internet are basically all i have for entertainment, it's getting to a point that when my contract is up, i am seriously considering cancelling my tv part, keeping my internet and getting Netflix or Crave.

Something has to be done with the way tv is going... banner ad commercials, moving what was once included tv shows to paid specialty channels so the networks can suck you in for more money.

Labels (1)
Who Me Too'd this topic