Who Me Too'd this topic

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Troublesome VPN issues with XB6 Gateway (CGM4140COM) - Constant disconnecting and reconnecting

jjensen
Grasshopper

Troublesome VPN issues with XB6 Gateway - Constant disconnecting and reconnecting.

Model:CGM4140COM
Vendor:Technicolor
Hardware Revision:2.2

The connection is verified and then establishes a secure connection the within a minute drops and reconnects every minute - minute and half. 

My company is using the latest version Cisco AnyConnect software and are planning to pilot a new version in the next week. I am testing at home with the current version and not finding any clues as to why this is happening. My current work laptop will not drop the VPN when I use my phone as a hotspot. Connected to my home modem via LAN with the client IP set as DMZ results in the same issue. 

For the record the VPN hardware is recent as well as I work in the public sector the infrastructure supports 100's users without issue. I have already opened a ticket with my support team only to have them point to the ISP. Surely there is someone who can provide some technical support as to why this happening. 

#VPN # XB6 Gateway #(CGM4140COM)

Labels (1)
Who Me Too'd this topic