Who Me Too'd this topic

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Recording that DON'T record

Not applicable

I'm a huge sports fan and PVR many many many events. On Wednesday night I recorded the British Open golf. The play began at 10:30pm ( Vancouver time ) and it went until 6:30am ( Thursday morning ). I did this the usual way... Go into the guide, find the channel, find the event to PVR and then hit the Record button and I get a nice little red dot indicating the recording is set. Easy Peasy. Done it 100's of times in the past. I got up yesterday morning and the entire 8 hours was taped and I happily watched the golf. 

Last night, I did the same exact thing... same times, same channel ( Golf Channel ) and the same procedure followed for setting up the recording... Again, done it hundreds of times... for events shorter in duration and some longer in duration. 

When I woke up this morning to watch... I turned on the TV, went to Recordings and there it was... I hit the enter button and started viewing... only I noticed that the recording line on the bottom of the screen showed I only had ONE hour worth of tape!!!!!!!!!!! I fast forwarded for about 5 minutes to confirm this had happened... and it was confirmed. Instead of getting 8 hours of British Open golf, I got ONE hours worth.        

This is NOT the first or even the second time this has happened to me and it makes me wish I'd NEVER EVER EVER signed a contract with Shaw for Blue Sky. IMO, it's bloody horrible ( and not just because of the recording screw ups ). 

What is SHAW going to do about this ??? 

What about future recordings??? 

Am I just supposed to HOPE it works ???

What are my options??? Is Shaw going to do something about this or is it going to be excuses, excuses, excuses???  

NOT a happy customer... Again!!!!

Labels (1)
Who Me Too'd this topic