Seems like its happening more often. Anyone heard of any...

CptClarkdale103
Grasshopper

Seems like its happening more often. Anyone heard of any software updates or other solutions?

0 Kudos

It only seems to happen on ABC and NBC. Shaw won’t admit...

Youngdodger73
Grasshopper

It only seems to happen on ABC and NBC. Shaw won’t admit to it. Service person came and replaced both boxes we have with the newest versions but he even said it won’t help. Service person said every customer using Blue Curve is experiencing it.... 

0 Kudos

Done some testing - recorded same program on US channel (...

Chico99
Grasshopper

Done some testing - recorded same program on US channel (ABC, CBS, NBC) and the corresponding Canadian channel showing on CTV. Global etc.  The US channel will not allow the fast forward feature but the Canadian channel will.  Time where fast forward stops is 2 hr program 24 min remaining, 1 hr program 12 min remaining and 30 min program about 5min 30 sec.   Cannot explain why the Canadian channel will allow fast forward.... seems a to coincidental for me.   Thanks Grasshopper and Youngdodger73.  Questions have been validated. 

It isn’t a hardware issue and isn’t limited to ABC and NB...

rstra
Grand Master

It isn’t a hardware issue and isn’t limited to ABC and NBC, it is happening on the BlueCurve app as well. Comcast customers have been seeing the same issue.

Hi...I am a relatively new Bluecurve user and I have not...

dtereck
Grasshopper

Hi...I am a relatively new Bluecurve user and I have not noticed this phenonema at all.  Just trying to do some debugging: When you say "fast-forwarding", which "speed" are you talking about?  Pressing it twice gives you 2 times the speed, pressing it three times gives you three times the speed, etc. Maybe that makes a difference?  Also, does it happen when you use the page up button too? I have my page up and down buttons set to 30 secs forward, and 15 secs backward.  One more test would be to use voice commands to skip forward to see if that changes anything.

Just trying to help.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help