Add more Third party apps

BlairTh
Grasshopper

Good evening. I just called in and received an IDN. So, I figured I should come here to ask. I just got the Shaw XiOne. The channel lineup and apps are horrible... There really isn't much to offer with this device. Where is Pluto app or even Discovery Plus?? I was surprised that there was no Discovery plus, that sh*** on everything. Well to whomever updates these boxes, please add MUCH more third-party apps ASAP. Thanks!

Besides that, the hardware is amazing, and the picture quality is very good. This box has a lot of potential. 

3 Replies

Thanks for your feedback about the Shaw TV hardware. Plea...

shaw-daniel

@BlairTh Thanks for your feedback about the Shaw TV hardware. Please submit recommendations about other video streaming apps you'd like to include in our Shaw TV menu via “Your Voice”. We can share it with the appropriate stakeholders.

0 Kudos

Pluto tv

ErinAl306
Grasshopper

Pluto tv 

0 Kudos

wrote: ‎2023-03-29 06:43 PM -- I just got the Shaw XiOne....

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@BlairTh wrote: ‎2023-03-29 06:43 PM -- I just got the Shaw XiOne. The channel lineup .... are horrible.

Are you not getting all the channels listed under "My Channels" after your logon to your My Shaw Portal ? If not, there is a "refresh" option, to download all your channel entitlements to the XiOne.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help