BBC Canada in HD

selfy
Grasshopper

When is BBC Canada HD coming to Shaw?

As far as I know, Shaw owns the channel (through Corus) and an HD version is available through competing services such as Telus, but it hasn't reached Shaw Cable yet.

Labels (1)
5 Replies

I hear you on this, and I agree.. it should be made avail...

Zeph
Grasshopper

I hear you on this, and I agree.. it should be made available on Shaw Cable, as BBC Canada HD is already available on Shaw Direct.

> BBC Canada HD ... should be made available on Shaw Cabl...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

> BBC Canada HD ... should be made available on Shaw Cable.

It already is, but, unfortunately, only for customers with the "Total TV" plan.

0 Kudos

....and have the BlueCurve box. I have the Total TV packa...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

@mdk wrote:

> BBC Canada HD ... should be made available on Shaw Cable.

It already is, but, unfortunately, only for customers with the "Total TV" plan.

....and have the BlueCurve box. I have the Total TV package and the HD version of BBC Canada is not available on my Gateway system.😡

0 Kudos

> I have the Total TV package. The HD version of BBC Cana...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

> I have the Total TV package. The HD version of BBC Canada is not available on my Gateway system.

Given the general lack of satisfaction of people who post on this forum about their BlueCurve PVR devices, are you bold / crazy / trusting enough to switch from your Gateway PVR to the BlueCurve PVR ?  🙂

Of course, the people who do not post here about their BlueCurve are 100% satisfied. :-^

0 Kudos

No / not quite / absolutely not. I really do like the Gat...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

@mdk wrote:

> I have the Total TV package. The HD version of BBC Canada is not available on my Gateway system.

Given the general lack of satisfaction of people who post on this forum about their BlueCurve PVR devices, are you bold / crazy / trusting enough to switch from your Gateway PVR to the BlueCurve PVR ?  🙂

No / not quite / absolutely not. I really do like the Gateway system but I do wish we got some of those HD upgrades that the BlueCurve customers got.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help