Does Internet disruptions affect PVR recordings?

silverwingraven
Grasshopper

I have the latest Bluecurve set  if there is a internet interuption in the middle of a scheduled PVR recording,  would I then see minutes missing from any internet hiccups when I watch the recordingat a later tine? Or are recordings done in the background via the cloud? Also can mobile Data be tethered or used as a Hotspot to temporarily restore internet for the Bluecurve box?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Live in Ogden.  Skips and  freezing on regular basis  but...

Acburke
Grasshopper

Live in Ogden.  Skips and  freezing on regular basis  but  all of Ogden has zero service alk day today, since  6:30am...  7:15 pm...still nothing.  Not much info in updatrs of (lack of) info on website!!!! 

0 Kudos

-- live in Ogden. Ogden is a residential neighbourhood in...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Acburke -- live in Ogden.

Ogden is a residential neighbourhood in the southeast quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It includes the districts of Lynnwood and Millican Estates. It is bounded by Glenmore Trail to the south, Deerfoot Trail and the Bow River to the west, and the CPR tracks and the industrial areas of Ogden Shops to the north and east.

Welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum, where volunteers try to help. It is not a direct path to Shaw Support (1-888-472-2222) . There are 5 Shaw stores in nearby Calgary, but their staff are not trained to solve technical issues.  So, telephone them, to get technical support.

Before you call, disconnect the power from your Shaw cable-modem, for 30 seconds. Reconnect the power, and let it completely restart.  Also, power-off/power-on your computer/device, after the cable-modem has restarted.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help