Ignite TV App does not include live TV recording ability

kyelle
Grasshopper

I recently received a letter from Shaw saying my legacy digital boxes are being phased out. I just received my shiny new digital boxes and am finding I cannot record live TV channels using the Ignite TV App. I could do this before using the Shaw Go Gateway App. Seems like a major step backwards and a really useful feature when you forget to record something at home and are out and about.

Can someone from Shaw/Rogers please tell me if/when this feature will be added? If not being added, this almost 30 year subscriber may be looking elsewhere.

Thanks

Labels (1)
2 Replies

-- Can someone from Shaw/Rogers please tell me if/when th...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@kyelle -- Can someone from Shaw/Rogers please tell me if/when this feature will be added? 

First, it's doubtful that any employee will see your request on this discussion forum. A few of them may "lurk" here, and may respond "privately".

Second, it's doubtful that any employee will answer the "when" question to release "internal-only" information.

Third, scroll-down to the "Your Voice" hyperlink near the bottom of this web-page, to send a message to an employee, with your request for an enhancement.

0 Kudos

- The feature to record programs via the Ignite TV App wa...

Zeph
Grasshopper

@kyelle - The feature to record programs via the Ignite TV App was just added today, as you'll see a discussion in regards to it on the forum. Enjoy!

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help