pvr lost recordings

mycom63
Grasshopper
Spoiler

To whom it may concern. I upgraded yesterday to Bluecurve and all went well. A few hours later all my recorded shows were gone. This is the third time this has occurred this year. This is the second time I have brought forward this issue.

Please advise as as to resolution of these ongoing annoyances.

J Goodwin

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Apologies for the inconvenience, our teams are current in...

shaw-valerie

@mycom63 Apologies for the inconvenience, our teams are current investigating an issue with recordings being deleted from BlueCurve TV, this is tracked under INC0586046. They are still collecting examples of this issue for tracking and research purposes, you can submit your account as an example by getting in touch with our technical support team here.

Hi Valerie, thank you for your last response which I'm no...

mycom63
Grasshopper

Hi Valerie, thank you for your last response which I'm now replying too as I wasn't aware of your reply. Would be nice if my registered Shaw email address was copied on these communications. 

On on a seperate note, our PVR deleted about 20 shows today sometime between 1pm and 6 pm tonight. Yes I will forward this to the hyperlink you suggested and will be calling in to log my complaint, as Shaw seems to log all calls etc. 

I will be requesting new equipment, unless Shaw can indicate it's not the fault of my PVR

Lastly why doesn't  Shaw allow users to download their shows onto their own hard rives thus producing a higher satisfaction level of keeping the shows that we wish to hold onto. I can't trust the PVR to do this for me, even though that is explicit feature of this type of equipment. 

0 Kudos

There are a number of options available for email notific...

shaw-valerie

@mycom63 There are a number of options available for email notifications, just click on your user picture at the upper right, then on 'My Settings', and select 'Subscriptions & Notifications' and review the options under 'Notification Settings' to see which email notification options best suit your needs. 

Unfortunately, licensing restrictions would be the main reason that recorded content cannot be transferred off of the PVR to another drive. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help