PVR playback screen goes blank with no audio

redeye
Grasshopper

I have a Arris DCX3510-M PVR which I regularly record channel 4. On a regular basis during playback, the recording will revert to show a blank screen and no audio. When the recording is stopped to view live TV that channel shows a blank video and no audio also. If changed to a different channel, the screen and audio come through. To regain the orginal channel, I need to unplug to reboot the PVR or wait an extended period of time. It seems to be only this channel. How can this be remedied?

Labels (1)
4 Replies

Does this happen when you watch that channel live, or do...

shaw-valerie

@redeye Does this happen when you watch that channel live, or do you see other broadcast issues with the live channel, rather than just with recorded content? 

0 Kudos

When this happens (no video and audio) when watching a re...

redeye
Grasshopper

When this happens (no video and audio) when watching a recorded program, I have switched to the same live program, right after and  it is also with no video and audio. When I change to another channel the live broadcast is running. If I change back to the previous dead channel it is still dead.

0 Kudos

What about if you are just watching the live channel norm...

shaw-valerie

@redeye What about if you are just watching the live channel normally, when you haven't already had an issue with a recording?

0 Kudos

I will give this a try and report back later in a week.

redeye
Grasshopper

I will give this a try and report back later in a week.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help