PVR show restarts

Stevester87
Grasshopper

Randomly when I'm watching a PVR'd show and hit the jump forward button will jump back to the start of the show. I am forced too fast forward back to where I was. Very annoying. Anyone else having this issue?

Labels (1)
5 Replies

YES! I was just looking for something like this to commen...

JeffGWpg
Grasshopper

YES! I was just looking for something like this to comment on or I was going to start a new thread.

This happens to me almost every single time I am watching a recorded Winnipeg Jets game. I skip through the commercials and pretty much every game I get booted back to the beginning and have to try and find where I was. 

Hello Shaw....what's the deal?

This has been happening to me as well. During hockey game...

galaxie500
Grasshopper

This has been happening to me as well. During hockey games when you skip forward through the commercials. I'm watching Air Force One recorded on AMC and it has restarted 3 times... Shaw, what am I paying for???

-- which PVR do you have? An older "Gateway" (records ont...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@galaxie500 -- which PVR do you have? An older "Gateway" (records onto an internal disk-drive) or the BlueCurve (records to Shaw's "cloud-server") ?

Does the recording "glitch" at the same point (minutes & seconds) every time?

I have the BlueCurve. It randomly happens on different re...

galaxie500
Grasshopper

I have the BlueCurve. It randomly happens on different recordings at different times when skipping forward and skipping back.

This is on Bluecurve Wireless TV player. It happens prett...

JeffGWpg
Grasshopper

This is on Bluecurve Wireless TV player. It happens pretty much every hockey game I watch and has happened on other recordings. It is extremely frustrating.

TALK TO US
We're here to help