YouTube Home Page Navigation changes

Larry16
Grasshopper

Up to a couple of days ago I could use the Last button to get the YouTube Home page at any time, ie:all the options on the left side of the screen. This no longer works forcing me to completely go out of the app then back in or scrolling all the way down the bottom and choose Home or Search. This sucks! I have reset my box with no change. This issue is on all three of my televisions.

Labels (1)
5 Replies

Noticed the same thing... total pain to have to exit YouT...

jorton
Grasshopper

Noticed the same thing... total pain to have to exit YouTube app then open again because you can’t use “last” as back button.  Was fine until last two days.  Tried the option to restart BlueSky box and also the system refresh 20min thing.  No change.  Can’t seem to find a way to delete/uninstall the app and then add back etc so that doesn’t seem to be an option.

Please help it’s broken.

0 Kudos

While watching a video, If you push the down button (belo...

jorton
Grasshopper

While watching a video, If you push the down button (the down arrow below OK) several times you will get to a Search and Home icon in the bottom left corner.  If you push right to hightlight the Home icon pushing OK takes you back to the main menu.   There also seems to be a Back Arrow icon in the lower right but you can’t get to it to select it.  Anyways it works to get home for now...

0 Kudos

I am having the same problem.I like to watch various vide...

cadria04
Grasshopper

I am having the same problem.I like to watch various videos on YouTube, but now won't do it if I have to Exit every time I use it on TV. I too reset my box! Shaw, we need help with this!

0 Kudos

That didn't work for me, sadly.

cadria04
Grasshopper

That didn't work for me, sadly.

0 Kudos

Use the down button pushing it as many times as it takes...

jorton
Grasshopper

Use the down button pushing it as many times as it takes to get to bottom of video list grid while watching a video to get to the search and home buttons.  Push OK on the home button.  Annoying but don’t have to exit and re open.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help