AnsweredAssumed Answered

I keep disconnecting and re-connecting every few seconds/minutes

Question asked by hello909 on Nov 9, 2013
Latest reply on Nov 26, 2013 by hitesh

This has been going on for about a year, I have had 5-6 tech guys come check everything and and change my wireless box, but they tell me everything is okay. So i finally had enough, and was wondering maybe someone's else insight could help me. So as the the title explains I lose internet ever 40secs about or a couple of minutes, for a short period of time about 7-35 secs each time. But since the disconnect and reconnect is so instantaneous that my wireless strength bar in my task menu in the bottom right doesn't detect it.  But the page I'm on suddenly says unable to connect to internet when i click a link on the site or it just goes blank page. only my skype and the hourglass circle buffering icon next to my mouse courser  seems to be picking up this subtle connection problem as the internet buffering icon appears in my skype when it happens. As I'm writing this it has happened about 3 times. And i know for a fact that it is not my computer cause I have changed the wireless card, and it works everywhere else i take it. only when i am at home does this problem occur

Outcomes