I have several websites sites hosted by micfo.com with different domain names (not subdomains) under one hosting account.
www.millarphoto.com is the main one but also ones like www.millarabstract.com and www.millarindustrial.com.
Everything works fine for viewing but it I try editing the site design in the CMS or uploading/downloading files I get a "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading" after a 'while'. I'm not sure if this is time based or transfer size based. This error lasts for about 30 minutes then everything works fine again. It lasts about 30 minutes from when I last try and connect with the site, it I keep trying then it doesn't start working again.
When it stops working, all my website sites stop working but all other web browsing works fine. I can still ping all my sites.
FTP access still works, it is just HTTP that doesn't work.
I get the same error in Firefox, Chrome and IE.
If I connect through and anonymous browsing site like anonymouse.org I do not get the error.
If I connect through my tablet or laptop, I do not get the error. (unless I try to edit my sites).
I have checked with my host and they have monitored my account and cannot see any errors.
I have tried resetting the Shaw modem, my router and switch and directly connecting my computer to the Shaw modem and the problem is still there.
This issue has been happening for a while, at least a month.
Talked to Shaw tech support and they cannot see an issue.