AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problems with Pace 776

Question asked by mjgod on Nov 13, 2013
Latest reply on Nov 15, 2013 by [shaw]jeff

I am getting rather disappointed with my Pace PVR, which was switched from my previous PVR due to various problems. There are now two noticeable issues which have not been resolved.

1) When doing a series recording on the Fairchild stations, the same show is scheduled to record twice (never had this problem until I got the new PVR). I have twice reset the unit, and I have contacted customer support who did a hard reboot and same problem. And yes, I have the series recording set to record only new episodes

2) At least two or three times a week, a program that was recorded is frozen and I cannot access it and so it must be deleted. This has happened for The Voice (NBC) and Amazing Race (CBS).

3) In the last week or so, it seems the PVR is possessed as out of nowhere the TV turns off and on or goes from HDMI2 to TV.

Problem #1 is very annoying but I can deal with that by manually deleting the second show, but the other problems are unacceptable as I've lost shows that are not on anymore. I know I am not the only person with these problems and it seems all I read is that you are looking into it. I'm not blaming the moderators or even customer service if I chat or call them, but this issue should be fixed by now.

Outcomes