bcb

After update: "Series recordings experience doubles of same episode" - problem still occurs

Discussion created by bcb on Nov 14, 2013
Latest reply on Jan 17, 2014 by [shaw]ali

last night my 3510 recorded a new series episode of Modern Family, ch 13, 9pm PST, the latest Season 5 episode titled "A Fair to Remember: - it recorded and played back normally.

however I just noticed a duplicate of the exact same episode was recorded as well - however it is in a folder labelled Season 0. But oddly enough, the date recorded on that duplicate recording shows up as 12/31 4:00pm ch13.    In all the previous times I've seen this duplicate episode bug, the extra copy has always showed up as season 0 but I've not noticed before that the date recorded was incorrect as well.

Just to make sure I wasn't imagining things and that's an old episode I forgot to delete, I checked the playback and it IS the identical new episode from yesterday, complete with commercials for the upcoming Nov 22/13 release of the new Hunger Games movie.  So unless the 3510 has a new feature for time travel, this is definitely a reoccurence of the duplicate epside bug, after the update.

Outcomes