I can't seem to add a signature line to my outgoing emails. I fill it in but it will not save. Any ideas?
We are aware of this bug on the Webmail page and it has been reported to the site developers.
kevinds is right about the workaround to get Webmail to save your signature. A more detailed set of steps are -
1. Sign into Webmail
2. Click Preferences in the top-right
3. Select General on the left
4. Switch to the Basic (HTML) option
5. Save your changes and sign out of Webmail
6. Sign back into Webmail, update your signature and save your changes
7. Switch back to Standard (AJAX) in the General section and save your changes
After this, you can test your signature by sending yourself an email. If you're still having issues, let us know!
You are using Webmail?
Switch to Basic, logout, log back in, create your signature and save,
Logout and log back in,
Switch back to Ajax, save,
Logout log back in
One or two of the logout log back in steps may be skipped, but I don't remember which ones... But that should work.
thanks, this worked.
Retrieving data ...