AnsweredAssumed Answered

Canceled Service

Question asked by darklarke on Dec 16, 2013
Latest reply on Dec 16, 2013 by shaw-colin

I cancelled my service in January 2013. I went to the office on 50 Street in Edmonton to do this. You have been billing me since then. I do not know my account number or anything but you can probably see there has been no activity on the account as I havent lived there in almost a year. How do I get credited back and get you to cancel my account?