AnsweredAssumed Answered

Can I display all upcoming programs for a particular channel?

Question asked by edarte on Dec 28, 2013
Latest reply on Dec 28, 2013 by edarte

Hi,

I tried searching the forum in case this question has already been answered but found nothing. (I did find out how to skip forward a page of channels at a time while on the guide by pressing the channel button which is very useful and would have been my second question)

On my previous PVR (DCT3416), while already displaying the guide, if I pressed the guide button again a list of upcoming programs just for the channel I had been sitting on would be displayed.  This list could then be paged through.  I found this feature very useful when looking forward to see what future programs I might want to record. In one page click I could usually advance about a day of programming at a time. Also from this display I could just hit the record button to set up a recording.

On my Gateway so far, while on the guide, all I seem to be able to do is use the right arrow to advance a half hour at a time which is very, very, very, very, slow.

Is there some key sequence with the Gateway system that will give me this functionality or, is it at least planned for a future release?

TIA,

Ed 

Outcomes