AnsweredAssumed Answered

No Details on Billing

Question asked by byteme_2 on Jan 2, 2014
Latest reply on Jan 3, 2014 by noah

I would like to know how to get a detailed breakdown of what services i am actually paying for. My bill says "Personal TV + Extreme". I know "Extreme" is my internet package (although when i run Speed Test it says i have Broadband 50 and never goes faster than 21 mbps) but what is included in "Personal TV). It also says "Most Popular Themes". What are these themes? I have tried to figure it out by going to the TV side of things but it was of no help.

When you go to the accounting site and log in and go to "understanding your bill" it shows a completely different format of a bill that actually shows what themes, channels, etc you are paying for. Now why would they go to a total summary bill that tells you nothing? I was watching the free preview of Oasis HD and would like to add it to my channel line up, but cannot tell if it is already included in one of my "Most Popular Themes". Oasis is still playing for me so i do not know if it has been extended or if it is actually in one of my "Most Popular Themes".

Outcomes