I need help in two questions, please:-
(1) I have problems in logging in my account in Vancouver Public Library. I can browse the site, but when I tried to log in, there was a flash of a line about "cookies". I have gone to Tools/Internet Options and then
- - Sites – Type www.bclibraries.org and www.vpl.ca.
- - Typed www.bclibraries.org in the box that is for “always allow”.
- - Advanced – Checked “Override automatic cookie handing when both First-party Cookies and Third-party Cookies are checked “Accept”.
- - Advanced – Also tried to check “always allow session cookies” in another attempt.
- - Default – Tried to set bar at all levels.
- - Pop-up Blocker – Checked and unchecked “Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
- - Pop-up Blocker Settings – Type www.bclibraries.org in the always allow box.
(2) When I try to log into www.translink.ca, the website never opens, although there is a line flashing at the bottom of the screen "connecting...."
Any thoughts to share will be appreciated.