AnsweredAssumed Answered

Guide PVR

Question asked by noormotani on Feb 12, 2014
Latest reply on Feb 15, 2014 by [shaw]ali

I had the discussions going on under this topic. Last I heard was from ali(shaw) in direct message asking for my address. I did provide him with this as response via email. After that I notice that this discussion is closed. Why? My problem has not yet been solved. I am having the same problem over and over. I noticed last night that on Sat Feb 16 at 7 p.m. the new guide shows Nach naliye 6 which ended about three weeks ago. Nach Baliye was replaced with Mahabharat etc in this time frame. According to my old PVR this is correct. I power floshed the new PVR this morning and it took care accordingly. Now this evening, it again shows the same old guide. I believe, Shaw updated after the boot from here and updated with three weeks old programing guide. In my openion, Shaw's update for new PVR is outdated and you keep on updating with this ald updates. What is my solution now? I am SICK AND TIRED OF THE GOING BACK AND FORTH. CAN SOME ONE FROM SHAW LIIK INTO THIS AND RESOLVE IT IMMEDIATELY. Also, consider this as my final totice to Shaw that if things are not straightened by the end of February, I will termonate all services with shaw and join Telus. Please take this seriously as I am serious on y side. I know, I will bear a loss as I have a PVR purchased two years ago and also the modem/router. If I have to move, I will sell these equipment at well below cost and absorbe the losses. But then I will be relieved with accrate programing without any frequent communication.

Outcomes