AnsweredAssumed Answered

Planned Outages?

Question asked by subtltzsir on Feb 14, 2014
Latest reply on Feb 15, 2014 by shaw-colin

Interesting call with a really helpful help desk person today. Turns out there was some work in my area being done that took out my (and hundreds of others we discovered together on my call) not only internet, but my cable TV AND my phone. Lucky for me I had saved their contact info to my cell so I had some way to call them (or anyone). I was told on her call back (hey, she's awesome she DID call me back an hour later!! As she said she would) that I could see these planned outages at community.shaw.ca. 

OK, where? I can't find it. Oh, and as I have a shaw mail account, you'd think it wouldn't be too hard to blast out a note to everyone in Airdrie that has Shaw that there might/could/will be an outage near the the end of week. Or, maybe give us a place where we really can see upcoming work. I rely on the net, TV isn't as critical, but my PHONE?

thanks Shaw for the free upgrade on internet to 25Mbs from 20 for the look-see today, but we should talk more: like before I have to call, no?

Oh, and I'm sorry I didn't ask her name today - she gets 15 out of 10 rating for what I've come to expect.

Dave

Outcomes