AnsweredAssumed Answered

Can someone explain to me how deletions work?

Question asked by jetranger on Feb 23, 2014
Latest reply on Mar 1, 2014 by [shaw]ali

While desperately trying to find and record the rain delayed Daytona 500 coverage after being out of the house today, I managed to find it and quickly set recordings for the 'time slots' in the guide that showed on the channel it is being aired on, 225 TSNHD in this case.  After the first '30/30' time slot completed, I chose 'delete' and to my shock and horror, it deleted the time slot immediately following; 'Sports Center'.  How is this possible?  I was watching that recording and all of a sudden the programming jumped an hour ahead and I have now lost that entire portion of this race.  I am extremely unhappy.  This kind of thing is completely unacceptable.  It's bad enough that I had to find today's race in the schedule yesterday and manually set it to record as the 'Nascar' series recording was only catching the pre-race show and not the race itself.  I am so sick of the nearly useless quide on these boxes.  What are you going to do about these issues, Shaw?  This is now beyond stupid.  Can you tell I'm upset?

Outcomes