AnsweredAssumed Answered

Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

Question asked by efitzzaland on Mar 5, 2014
Latest reply on Mar 5, 2014 by [shaw]jeff

Hi!

Several of our contacts who we regularly correspond with (many on an hourly basis) are receiving the error message below when they try to send us emails or reply to our email messages:

-----Original Message-----

From: Mail Delivery System [mailto:MAILER-DAEMON@shaw.ca] Sent: March-04-14 4:19 PM To: (email removed) Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure) The following message to <email removed> was undeliverable. The reason for the problem: 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'"JunkMail rejected - smtp-out-02.shaw.ca [64.59.136.138]:14035 is in an RBL\non rbl.websitewelcome.com, see Blocked - see\nhttp://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkblock&ip=64.59.136.138"'

This is happening irregularly - some of their emails get through and some are blocked/returned with the error message. This is happening with at least two of our email accounts. There are no filters selected that should cause this. I called our host provided and they said Shaw and Spamcop need to resolve this... This is a major issue for my small business that we need to resolve immediately.

How can I fix this?

Thank you

Message was edited by: [shaw]jeff, email addresses removed

Outcomes