AnsweredAssumed Answered

Where are my promised call-backs?

Question asked by mondoguitar on Mar 21, 2014
Latest reply on Mar 21, 2014 by [shaw]ali

March 1st, 2014 - Was diagnosed with upstream saturation of 98.7% at 10pm after two phone calls.  Was promised a Tuesday call-back at 8pm (which we mutually agreed upon), that call never happened.

March 3rd, 2014 - Spoke to a TSR and the supervisor monitoring the call was so disturbed by what I was saying about local management, that he asked to speak to me.  I spent TWO HOURS speaking to the TSR/supervisor, booked a service call for the next day at THEIR request.  Never heard from them again.

March 4th, 2014 - Supervisor from previous day e-mailed me to say "rest assured we will maintain ongoing communication".  My service call ocurred at 3pm mountain time.  The senior tech who was sent to my home to rule out things, didn't even touch any of my internet equipment.  She didn't even conduct a routine speed test.  Nothing.

Heard nothing following my service call, sent voice mails and e-mails to the supervisor involved... no replies.

March 7th, 2014 - Was abruptly called by agent.  After 15mins of explaining how everything was great on their end, I was told to consider other ISP options.  Notes were also made on my account not to book more service calls.  Hello, I'm still a Shaw customer and have the right to a service call if there's a need.

March 16th, 2014 - Was promised I would be contacted likely on Monday by a supervisor to discuss my soap opera ordeal.  This person told me that if I wasn't contacted on Monday by anybody, he would personally call me on Tuesday (these notes are on my account as well).  It's Friday evening and I've heard NOTHING from Shaw more than 3 weeks after my initial problems.

I need some answers and accountability.

Outcomes