- To which PVRs do the directions in Parental Control Settings - Classic Guide apply, all the Pace and Motorola PVRs and obviously not the Gateways?
- Does setting a PIN once, as described in Parental Control Settings - Classic Guide protect all boxes in the house?
I assume not, so let me ask the following also.
- Does setting it on one DCX3400, for example, at least protect the other DCX3400(s) in the same household?
I suspect not.
- Will the settings survive a power loss/reset?
I suspect not, unless I tick the appropriate box.
- How do I lock out PPVs and VODs on the Gateway? I found the parental controls, as described in How to set Parental Controls on a Shaw Gateway but I could see nothing that related to PPVs or VODs.