We used to be able to block adult titles from being viewed in the guide and when searching for shows. When I go to search now, the adult PPV titles still come up. There is an option to not search VOD, but the PPV titles still show up.
Here are some things you can do to prevent this content from being visible:
First you will want to setup Parental Controls:
1. Go to Settings
2. Select Parental Controls
3. Turn them on and setup your pin
4. Go to Settings
5. Scroll right to Movie Ratings
6. Lock Adult Content, you can also lock restricted content. (You can do the same for TV Ratings)
7. This will lock any search results for those locked ratings.
8. If you scroll right, you can also lock certain channels.
Also, you can remove the adult PPV Channels from the guide - to prevent them from even showing up in search results at all:
2. Select Channel List
3. Arrow down to the Adult PPV Channels and un-select them.
4. They will no longer show up in your search results.
Hope this helps.
Ali | Shaw Community Moderator
You can see PPV tiles in your Gateway? Or are they the adult channels?
Try turning off those channels in the settings?
Retrieving data ...