how do you recover lost wifi password? (SMC modem)
If the admin password for the SMC hasn't been changed from the default (shown on the sticker on the device), or you otherwise know what it is, then you can change the wireless access password with the following steps:
1. Open up a web browser and navigate to 192.168.0.1
2. Enter cusadmin as the username and the admin password (again, the default one is found on the sticker on the SMC)
3. Select Wireless on the left
4. Select Encryption on the left
5. Enter a new pre-shared key (password) and click Apply
This should take care of it for you.
If it happens though that you can't get into the admin interface, then you can always reset the modem to defaults by using the steps here. Keep in mind, that everything else on the SMC will be reset to defaults as well (parental controls, port forwarding settings, etc...)
Hope this helps
Retrieving data ...