I finally just upgraded my internet service and received the new shiny DPC3825.
I am having a few issues that are probably very simple to fix but I thought I would throw it out to the community in case others need help with this as well.
- Since install of new modem/router, I cannot stay connected to my work VPN. It connects for a short period of time then kicks me off. Error says "Link to "work" VPN failed. Reconnect pending".
- When it tries to redial, I get the message of "Error 619"
- Sometimes when it redials, it will connect for a short period again.
- When I say short period, I mean seconds to just a few minutes.
- This connection is normally "bulletproof"... I can ALWAYS connect anywhere I am without issue.
Any help would be appreciated