AnsweredAssumed Answered

TSN FIASCO!!!

Question asked by mzmadz33 on Aug 28, 2014
Latest reply on Aug 28, 2014 by shaw-lance

I'm SO mad about this stupid TSN fiasco!!! Shaw totally sucks! I've called them several times, and they're giving me the ol' run around. The latest phrase of the day, today, in my area (in Alberta) is "TO BE DATED"!!! Now isn't that the best non-answer you ever heard??!!!

The US Open is on!  I've waited ages to watch it and what does stupid Shaw/TSN do? They take us hostage and, instead of showing the 'advertised' night matches last night, they say it will be on a TSN channel WE DON'T HAVE and give us a repeat of a girl's game from the afternoon. AND THEN, this morning (Aug. 28) I'm not getting the NBC commentators I love, but two guys I've NEVER heard from before, and I'm watching a friggin game of two unknown, unrated stupid players!

WHAT IS GOING ON SHAW??!! THIS IS SHAMEFUL! I'M GIVING YOU 3 DAYS AND THEN I'M HEADING OFF TO ANY OTHER SERVICE PROVIDER THAT WILL GIVE ME TSN THE WAY IT'S BEEN PROMISED FROM YOU!!! Your customer service reputation is DOWN THE DRAIN!!!

I'M PAYING $150 BUCKS A MONTH TO YOU FOR THIS MESS??!! Nuh uhn...you're NOT gonna get away with this! Very negative repercussions will be felt by Shaw from thisTSN fiasco across all of Canada - BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THIS!

Get your fricken acts together...NOW!!!!!

From a very, VERY disgusted 'almost ex' Shaw Customer (3 days!!!)

Outcomes