I want to create a signature under mail preferences, but I am not able to save it. Is there a fix for this problem?
Hey there envirotemp
If you're having some trouble saving your signature, you can try the following steps:
1. Sign into Webmail
2. Click Preferences in the top-right
3. Select General on the left
4. Switch to the Basic (HTML) option
5. Save your changes and sign out of Webmail
6. Sign back into Webmail, update your signature and save your changes
7. Switch back to Standard (AJAX) in the General section and save your changes
We've found that this will allow you to save your signature in most circumstances. We are aware of this situation and it has been submitted to our engineering teams to be resolved as soon as possible.
Hope this helps!
Hi I have tried the steps above and it gives me this error...
The server has encountered an internal error.
Please try again later.
I also have 2 shaw accounts and I can get it to save in my one account but won't show up on any new messages but the account I need it on for is the one I get this error on??!!
Retrieving data ...