I have searched everywhere that I can think of and have been unable to find definitions of what each front panel indicator light on the main gateway box (not a portal box) mean.
A couple are obvious, such as the power on indicator and the red light that goes on when it is recording. What about the others?
From left to right:
- Main row:
- Power on indicator
- an arrow pointing down ???
- an arrow pointing up ???
- two curved arrows forming a circle ???
- weird lines ??? (always seems to be flashing)(suspect it means active network traffic when it is flashing)
- a hexagon with a dot in the middle ???
- red recording in progress indicator
- Row below main row:
- looks sort of like ((i)), directly below the recording indicator. ??? (wireless icon???, and if yes, why is it on and can I turn it off?)
Also, I wonder if there are other indicators that just have never yet been illuminated when I have been observing.
Can anyone point me to a reference that thoroughly and completely describes the front panel of the MG5225G?