AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problem With New External Drive

Question asked by bostonbob on Jan 23, 2015
Latest reply on Apr 7, 2015 by slk

So after doing a lot of research I finally bit the bullet and recently added an external drive to my Gateway. I wanted to get a setup that was highly recommended both here and at the Digital Home site so I bought the WD 3 TB AV-GP Hard Drive and the Vantec NexStar CX Enclosure. I set everything up last week and my Recording Space immediately went from 91 % down to 17 %. Since we now had all this extra space my Girlfriend wanted to get Super Channel so we could record a bunch of movies which we could watch later on. The last time I checked we had recorded about 20 movies and our Recording Space was now up to 19 %. Now here's where the problem comes in - tonight I wanted to finish up watching the last couple of The Walking Dead episodes that had been recorded back in late November. But I couldn't find these 2 shows on the list of recorded shows so I checked the list of " Canceled and Deleted " shows and there they were. Both were listed as being " Expired and Deleted " so I know that they were not accidentally deleted. My question is this - why were these 2 shows deleted if the Recording Space is still listed as 19 % ????

Outcomes