AnsweredAssumed Answered

Can't log into Customer Centre

Question asked by leftcoast on Dec 9, 2012
Latest reply on Dec 9, 2012 by imeegracel

I've been trying unsuccessfully for several days to log into Customer Care:

I enter my Customer Centre ID (which I know is correct), and my password (which I'm 99.99% sure is correct), and I get the error message, "The sign in attempt was not successful." Not the most intuitive message, but OK, maybe I changed the password and don't remember doing it...so I click the "forget password" link. I enter my telephone number to verify the account, I submit that...then I get a screen asking for a Customer Centre ID, new password and to confirm the new password. The options from there are "Cancel" or "Register". So I choose "Register", and that returns the error message "That username is already taken. Please choose another."

Of course it already exists - it's mine! So it appears that rather than doing a password reset, it has sent me to the "Create an Account" screen and I can't get around it. I've tried to log in using several different computers and browsers and get the same result. I'm at a total loss...

I'm including screenshots of the "Forgot Password" and username error screens to prove I'm not crazy. BTW, I never get to a stage where it asks for the account number and postal code.

1.jpg2.jpg

Outcomes