I use Outlook 2010 to manage all of my Shaw and other email accounts. I am a laptop user and I use my laptop at home and at work. Recently I noticed that my recipients were not receiving my Shaw account email messages. Everything seemed to be fine for the last 6 years up until the last couple of weeks!
To troubleshoot, I logged on to my Shaw Webmail account was able to successfully send a message to one of my non Shaw accounts. I decided to delete and re-set up my shaw account in Outlook using your directions. When I tried the laptop instructions, the set up failed its send test. It kept prompting me for my credentials. I deleted that account and set it up again following the desktop instructions, using the regional settings for outgoing mail. That passed the Outlook receive/send test, however, when I test by sending my own Shaw email message to one of my other accounts (using Outlook), the message is not received.