i just bought a new panasonic tv
before that i was able to control(volume up down,channel hoppings,turn on & off) my previous tv with my shaw (1055 ATLAS DVR) remote control
right now everything working just like before but i'm not able to change any channel with my shaw remote control
i found the code for my new tv which is 1291 (panasonic viera) and i did the shaw remote control setup as well but i'm not able to change any channel
it controls only my tv turn on/off function,volume up & down
nothing als working with my shaw remote control pressing bottons like:
quide function,setting,shaw on demand,list,CH UP/DOWN,mute,last,video source,exit,page+ --,A B C,etc
i did the following setups already:
- Turn on a device and, if applicable, insert video media, (e.g., cassette or disc).
- On the remote control, press a device key once (i.e., VCR, DVD, AUD, TV, or CBL); it will blink once. Then press and hold SETUP until the selected mode key blinks twice.
- Use the lookup tool below to locate the type of device and brand name and then enter the first four-digit code for your device. If performed correctly, the selected mode key will blink twice.
NOTE: If the selected mode key emits a long blink, the entry is invalid. Repeat steps 2 through 3 and try entering the same code again.
- Aim the remote control at the device and press PWR once. The device should turn off. If it does not, repeat steps 2 through 3, trying each code for your brand until you find one that works. If it still does not respond, try searching for the code (see “Searching for Your Code”).
- NOTE: If the device does not have a PWR key, press the PLAY key.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 for each device you want the remote control to operate. For future reference, write down each working device code in the boxes on the following
- then i did all this as well but still no luck with channel controlling
To set up master power:
- Press and hold SETUP on the Shaw remote control
- Enter 9 – 9 – 5 on the keypad
- Press the Power button once
- Press the mode key for the first device you want in the power sequence (for example: CBL). Then, press Power once
- Repeat step 4 to add the other devices you would like to have included in the power sequence (for example: AUD then power, TV then power)
- Press the mode key, CBL, once
- Press and hold the SETUP button until the CBL button blinks twice
- pls let me know what can i do in this case
- thank you!