My brand new router/modem combo is not broadcasting a wireless network. I've turned on the wireless in the configuration and tried many settings to no avail.
Things I've tried:
- Connecting to the modem as a "hidden" network
- Changing the standard channel, channel width, and network mode (no combination of any of these settings seems to do anything)
- Changing the security mode to WEP, or disabled (off)
- The modem is connected via ethernet to two other routers set up as switches
- These two routers are wireless G so I would like to use the modem's wireless instead