1. How do I open the DCX3510-M HD Dual Tuner DVR settings to access Audio Lip Sync delay ?
2. The manual says that there is a Lip Sync setting under the "Additional HDMI Settings Screen ".
3. My connection is : cable-in to DVR ---> to Samsung Blu-Ray DVD ---> to Samsung Plasma TV ; ..... connected to the Blu-Ray 5.1 surround system.
4. All speakers are set to proper distance / MS & tested with Disney WOW calibration disc.
5. Tried setting Lip Sync issue with both TV & DVD settings; ...but no go.
6. Also tried setting Lip Sync using Disney WOW calibration disc, "A/V Sync Test". (Test screen was just going crazy...could not adjust with either TV or DVD settings).
7. I just had DCX3510-M installed a few weeks ago & Tech guy hooked everything up. TV - DVD - DVR.
8. TV lip sync setting are 0-10-20-30...etc. ; DVD lip sync settings are 0-25-50-75....etc. Cannot adjust either separately or in conjunction with each other to get proper TV lip Sync.
9. Anything I missed...lol !!!