AnsweredAssumed Answered

PVR recordings cut off before end of program

Question asked by rubytuesday49 on Feb 23, 2015
Latest reply on Feb 23, 2015 by rubytuesday49

I'm new to PVRs and often have MORE questions:

Lately I have noticed that when I record a program, it cuts off in the last minute or two - so I loose the ending.  I have now set it to record for 5 minutes after the end but it seems odd I would have to do that.  I can see with a Sports event you might need it to go past the scheduled end of program.  Is it possible that the "clock" (time setting) on the PVR is off a bit?   (ALSO:  under Settings  -  what is  "SKIP"  for?  )

I gather the episodes (in a folder) which I have already recorded - will remain in the order they are - most recent at the top of the list.  I'm still not really certain how to set up the future recordings of a series so they will list in the reverse order - i.e. oldest episode at the top of the list.   -  If I cancel the series for that specific channel and re-do the episodes on another channel, can I then have the episodes in that folder in the order I want?

When I set a 'series' to record,  will it only record that series on that specific channel I used?  Never sure if there's a built-in "Duh" and the PVR will assume that I don't really know what I'm doing. 

Outcomes