AnsweredAssumed Answered

Customer service and tech support a joke

Question asked by gbotting on Mar 17, 2015
Latest reply on Mar 17, 2015 by kevinds

im im going on my 11th service call. None of the techs can figure my problem out. They have damaged my house done a horrible job installing the cables. One day I had to have a new cable run to the main tv and the installer left without connecting it in the service box on the outside of my house. When I called they said that they would need to have the guy come back the next day, they couldn't get him to stop by and quickly connect it. I cut the box open and connected the cable myself, didn't matter this still didn't fix my issue.

so here i am now on my 11th service call and at this point there is nothing to replace and check as they have done everything already. I've lost faith in the capability of the techs out here. After all my problems I can't even get a manager to call me back, well one did but he left me a extension that doesnt work.

I am blown away by the poor customer service and the fact that no one is willing to step up to the plate and get this fixed and at least call me back.

Outcomes