AnsweredAssumed Answered

Cisco DPC3825 Issue with Saving Wide - 40 MHZ Channel

Question asked by brianwetzel on Jan 5, 2013
Latest reply on Jan 22, 2013 by kevinds

Hello, I have been using the Cisco DPC3825 on the Shaw 50 for over 1 year and it has been working well until recently. I noticed my Wireless N connection speed was about half what it should be (130 instead of 300) and when I logged into the 3825 and tried to change the standard channel it set the Channel Width to Standard - 20 MHZ after trying to save the change. I did this many times in the past but now everytime I try to change it back to "Wide - 40 MHZ" and save it it just returns back to "Standard - 20 MHZ". I have used my Desktop and laptop and different browsers, and tried to do the change attached directly to the 3825 but it will no longer let me save it at "Wide - 40 MHZ". I reset it with the push button on the unit and the settings were back to default but no luck on fixing the issue. I worked with Shaw Support for over one hour and they were not able to fix it. I exchanged the unit today and the new one does the same thing. I have added a new 3510 recorder unit recently but I do not see that being related? Has anyone seen this before or recently tried to save changes to the channel on their 3825?

Thanks.

Outcomes