On December 18th, 2012 we performed an update on all HD Guide equipment as part of our ongoing commitment to creating the best customer experience.
In the future, we plan to release software update information much closer to the scheduled deployment date.
Here are some of the major updates that were contained within this update:
- Guide performance improvements - faster navigation of channel listings
- We are aware of a new issue that has caused some intermittent performance impacts. We will be implementing a solution this week that will restore performance to previous levels.
- Improvements to series recording setups – faster to set up, improved recording conflict messages
- PVR Remote TV controls (i.e. volume) will no longer engage PVR activity on Sharp brand TVs
- VOD playback controls no longer stop working during video playback
- Restored Galaxie album art & title/artist information on music channels
- Issues causing time shift errors have been resolved
Check back here for information on the next software update.
We appreciate your ongoing feedback!