AnsweredAssumed Answered

Account Changes # [Removed]

Question asked by cbooker on Jan 15, 2013
Latest reply on Jan 15, 2013 by [shaw]andrew
Branched to a new discussion

I would like to cancel my telephone services but keep my cable services for the following account: [redacted].  Can this be done online?  I can't seem to find it anywhere.




Colleen Gehrke

(Authorized rep. on above account.)





Message was edited by: [shaw]andrew (Removed personal information)