Welcome | Everything you need to know about Rogers & Shaw. Get the Details.

What can we help you with today?

From setting up your email to improving your Wifi, discover hundreds of support articles and guides for all of your Shaw services and products.

Self-serve solutions at a glance

Self Connect

Are you looking for tips on setting up and activating your Internet modem or new TV equipment? These guides will help.

Ignite HomeConnect App

Need more control over your Wifi network? Learn how to set user profiles, usage limits, parental controls and dinner time schedules.

Phone Repair

Having trouble with your mobile phone? Learn about the different options you can choose from should your phone require repair.
MY SHAW

Register to manage your Shaw services

From paying your bills to checking your internet usage, you can do it all with My Shaw. You can even access your account from anywhere via the My Shaw app on your phone.

Register Now

Already have a My Shaw account? Sign in here

SHAW DISCUSSIONS

Ready to join the discussion?

Our online community is waiting for you to add your voice. Ask a question, read through featured discussions, get advice, share tips and help someone else who is looking for answers.

Go to Discussions

Resolve your concern

Get the support you need to resolve any ongoing concerns and escalate your issue to our management team.

Escalate your concern

Need more help?

We’re here for you with more options to provide feedback about any issues and concerns you’re experiencing.

View more options