Just added the 3200 HD box and am able to see a couple of "basic channels"...but most don't seem to display. Say's I'm watching them, but will not display. Tried changing resolution, but no luck.
I think I may be able to help!
There is abit of information I would need to gather.
Im thinking your area went through a recent upgrade and you may require the attention of a technician.
You are getting One Moment Please on all the other channels correct?
Do you have any other digital terminals in your home? Do the same channels work on the other TV?
Is there any particular message coming up on screen when you tune to these channels, or is the screen just blank?
The sequence is as follows:
1. Choose either the "Guide" or "Menu" options from the remote
2. Guide or Menu appear showing various channels
3. Choose a specific channel (e.g. CBC 15, CNN 27) and the picture automatically appears
4. Choose channel CBC 4 and the screen either goes to a "Add to favorites" menu box or goes blank. If you close the "Add to Favorites menu, and just try to watch, the screen goes blank
5. From the "Guide" menu if you click on the highlighted show, the screen goes blank.
At the moment we can get channels 15, 27, 109,120, 149, 157 159, 165, 170, 246, 265, 402 ...and a few other music channels....but for some reason, none of the "Basic" ones (i.e. 2 through 22).
We do have another TV in the house. It is 10 years old and not HD ready. It does receive the Basic channels 2 - 22.
We've spent hours with the Tech folks trying reboots, etc., but so far the mystery continues.
Any help "greatly appreciated."
Yes, we have a separate non-HD tv connected. the basic channels work on that tv.
The channels that do appear come up with no delay and there are no messages that appear first.
Thanks for help. We now have a service call booked....to come and deal with the Dnu filter.
Retrieving data ...